Chris, Creighton, Chris and special guest Andrew Reno discuss how to lead and organize a libertarian organization, especially on college campuses. They also discuss how to deal with rifts in your organization and the libertarian movement, and the differences between Baby Boomer Libertarians and Millennial Libertarians.
- How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes – Link
- Education: Free and Compulsory by Murray N. Rothbard
- Man, Economy, and State, with Power and Market By Murray N. Rothbard
- Human Action By Ludwig von Mises
- The six kinds of libertarianism